1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
mrs. megan hollenback tagged me! this was actually kinda fun..
11 Random Things:
1. i am super sensitive to smell. i'm doomed when i get pregnant.
2. i would love to live in a victorian cottage in switzerland surrounded by wild flowers and a large garden
3. i'm constantly picking at things.. lint, skin, zits, fingernails.. you name it, i pick at it.
4. my recipe board on pinterest mainly consists of pastas and desserts (mostly oreo desserts)
5. i love having all four seasons. the transition into each season is so nice.
6. i've had lots of nick names growing up. two of them have stuck and that is 'dar' and 'goog' but only my dad calls me goog. other ones consisted of DD, darweener, ween, and zombie.
7. i love to cook and bake. i get a lot of satisfaction out of making a good meal.
8. i wish i was a roxy girl. watch some roxy refreshments on youtube and you'll want to be one too.
9. i would love to have fresh flowers in my kitchen every day.
10. i can't stand dog hair or dog smell, yet i really want a chow chow.
11. i'm a clean freak. growing up, i knew if my sister touched anything in my room.
1. Why do you blog?
it's my way of journaling. my blog is mostly a lifestyle blog with a little bit of fashion thrown in there. it's also a good way of getting my thoughts organized.
2. If you could be really good at something what would it be?
swowboarding or the piano. or swimming, i'm a terrible swimmer. i didn't go all the way into the ocean until 2 years ago and i still have to plug my nose.
3. Would you rather live by the ocean or the mountains?
the mountains. i'd love to live by the ocean for a little bit, but be settled by the mountains.
4. What is your favorite smell?
chrome cologne and irish spring soap. i also love fresh flowers. i actually love a lot of smells now that i think of it..
5. If you were an animal what animal would you be?
an owl. just because i think they're beautiful.
6. What is your go-to outfit?
spandex, boots, and an loose shirt.
7. What do you do when you are sick?
i lay on the couch and watch movies while sipping 7-up and eating jello. i'm basically helpless.
8. If you had a reality TV show what would it be about?
it would be a comedy show about my husband. all the camera would have to do is follow him around.
9. What is a lesson you learned the hard way?
being non-selfish. i'll leave it at that..
10. Would you rather eat a handful of toenails or step on a rusty nail? (that was Drew's question, haha)
11. Do you prefer books or movies?
movies. i thought i was all into reading and stuff.. but i'm totally not. it takes me forever to get through books, no matter how interesting they are. and then i fall asleep all the time if i listen to them.
1. Where is a place you go for inspiration?
2. What is one thing that makes you terribly happy?
3. Would you rather go sky diving or deep sea diving?
4. What is your favorite holiday and why?
5. What would you do if you won the million dollar lottery?
6. What is your favorite television show?
7. Would you rather be stranded in the desert or in a frozen waste land?
8. Do you crave sweets or salts?
9. What is one thing that keeps you motivated?
10. Would you rather live in the east or west coast and why?
11. What is something you want to change in your life right now?
1. jessica bator
2. cristi dame
3. amanda castleberry